Have you ever thought of sharing your personal gaming stories? Did you have a good memory in gaming? Want to share it?
Here’s your chance to do so in the first-ever Gaming X Personal Writing contest by Dreamslayer28!
- This contest is open to Filipino citizens only.
- Relate a memorable experience that you’ve had when you play games. Write it in 300-400 words.
- English, Tagalog, or Chavacano are accepted.
- Make sure that you submit a polished piece. Edit it using Grammarly if needed (if it is in English). For Tagalog and Chavacano, common usage applies.
- Send it as a Word or PDF document to email@example.com or through the Dreamslayer28 Facebook page.
- Short quotes from the essays will be shared.
- To facilitate quick judging, only the first 60 essays would be accepted.
- Deadline of submissions is on September 10, 2021 or when all the essays are submitted (whichever one comes first).
- Announcement of winners will be done between 5-10 days from the deadline of submissions.
- Good luck!
Criteria will be as follows:
Social media reactions: 5%
Prizes will be as follows:
1st prize: P600
2nd prize: P400
3rd prize: P200
Three honorable mentions (one for each language): P100
Copyright of winning works belong to the author even after it is published (we only ask for first online rights to your work). All other participants retain any and all rights to their respective works (in case their essays are not selected).
Good luck once again!